Key Maintenance - Tip #26
“It is the neglect of a timely repair that is costly"
You really really don’t want to be figuring any of this out in a real emergency. Do it now. You’ll sleep better and be less likely to ruin your home.
1. Locate the main water shut-off valve. Because busted pipes happen to almost every homeowner at least once. And water damage is value-busting and pricey to fix.
2. Find the circuit box, and label all circuit breakers.
3. Find the gas shut-off valve, too, if you have gas.
4. Test the sump pump if you have one. Especially before the rainy season starts.
5. List emergency contacts.
6. Assemble an emergency supply kit
If you have other priorities in your life and have any kind of home emergency, My Home Expert is your answer. Call or text us at 224-300-0672 for more information or visit our website (http://www.myhomeexpertinc.com) to learn more about our My Home Expert services and Preventative Maintenance Plans. Get all of our Blog posts - Sign Up